A Meme! (When I Should be A Cleaning!)
Lynn at Signs and Wonders tagged me for this one. It’s all your fault, Lynn! ; )
1. I should be cleaning right now, as we are clearing our house in the morning and there is still a TON to do! But this is way more fun, so I’m sneaking it in real quick. O: )
2. Once upon a time, I had my student pilot’s license to fly a hot air balloon. Now those were some great times!
3. My greatest personal challenge in life is to be heard. I’ve always struggled with that.
4. I’ve been the luckiest girl in the world for 16 years this Friday. Happy Anniversary, my Love!
5. I can type just about as fast as speaking speed. But nt witout typoes.
6. My favorite color is purple, especially the periwinklish/lavenderish shades. : ) : ) : )
7. We have a fabulous Newfoundland, Tess, who is technically a living organism, but more closely resembles a speed bump with a pulse. I promise I will blog her one of these days.
I tag Sue at Become What You Are!